Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leave Larry Craig Alone

Hasn't the man endured enough shit already? The morals are now making it plain the word of a cop who spends his time entrapping men in a tea room is worth more than the word of a US Senator.

Smiling in a men's room is now a sin, disgraceful, and all the rest of the crap they are heaping on the poor man in order to make their lousy party look clean. It won't work guys, no matter how many of your own you throw to the wolves. You've lost it, so go back and examine your own lives.

McCain just lost my vote. Well in fact, he never had it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough shit! He created the mess and the entrapment with the moral society of the republicans! If he gets off I hope they remove the blotch on my record also! Living in the closet don't seems so fun anymore does it senator. Every airport bathromm I was in during the last two weeks I kept asking, "Sen Craig are you in here?" My only regret is that he ruined a hot cruising spot between flights at the MN airport. I received several exceptional blowjobs there myself!

MyMyMichl said...

you have all my sympathies, but consider that cop whose acts now are there for the world to see- that we gays are pursued by these cretins who nothing better to do than patrol tearooms.

The whole system needs a good hard looking at.Oops, did say too much?

Michael

Visits